Village Hall Services
The Village Hall provides a public meeting place/function room for village activities, meetings, social groups, private parties, elections and Parish Council meetings.
If you’re interested in hiring the hall for your meeting or function, please see the rates below and how to contact us to make a booking.
Hiring the Village Hall
- Hourly hire rate of hall which includes use of the kitchen and tables and chairs, £6 p/h (electricity not included, meter accepts £1 coins)
- The hall also has equipment which is available for hire.
- To hire equipment separately Per day
- Go-pack folding tables £2 each
- Chairs 25p each
- Skittles & Coconut shy £5
- Trestle Tables £3 each
- Cutlery & Crockery Price on asking
- 6m Gazebo £30
- Contact Linda Clark on 01295 738143 & email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Committee members for the current year are:
- Ben Zammett (Chairman)
- Elisabeth Gilchrist (Vice Chair)
- Linda Clark (Secretary and Lettings Officer)
- Terry Clark (Treasurer)
- Mike Palmer
- Joan Noble
- Hilary Wareing
- Tammy Barker
- Val Ingram.
- Tuesday: Tuesday Club, 10.30am until noon.
- See separate page for calendar of activities.
Find out more about the charity. Registered Charity Number=502948. Subsidiary Number=0