The Village Hall provides a public meeting place/function room for village activities, meetings, social groups, private parties, elections and Parish Council meetings.
If you’re interested in hiring the hall for your meeting or function, please see the rates below and how to contact us to make a booking.
Hiring the Village Hall
Hourly hire rate of hall which includes use of the kitchen, tables and chairs, £6 p/h (electricity not included, meter accepts £2/£1 coins)
The hall also has equipment which is available for hire.
To hire equipment separately per day;
- Go-pack folding tables £2 each
- Chairs 25p each
- Skittles & Coconut shy £5
- Trestle Tables £3 each
- Cutlery & Crockery (price on asking)
- 6m Gazebo £30
Committee members for 2019 are:
- Ben Zammett (Chair)
- Hilary Wareing (Vice Chair)
- Linda Clark (Secretary)
- Terry Clark (Treasurer)
- Nicola Stephens
- Jan Beaumont
- Jeanette Coogan
- Tickles for Pickles (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
- Yoga (Monday evenings 20:00-21:00)
- Tuesday Club (Tuesday mornings 10am)
See separate page for calendar of activities.
Find out more about the charity.
Registered Charity Number: 502948.